Bakugan Battle Brawlers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» noclegi ciechocinek tanio
Attention to all Bakugan Battle Brawlers and Masquerades Brawlers! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:23 pm by Guest

» domki modulowe caloroczne
Attention to all Bakugan Battle Brawlers and Masquerades Brawlers! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:35 pm by Guest

» apartamenty g
Attention to all Bakugan Battle Brawlers and Masquerades Brawlers! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:37 pm by Guest

» Practically as cut-price as download
Attention to all Bakugan Battle Brawlers and Masquerades Brawlers! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:07 pm by Guest

» search engine ranking tips backlink service
Attention to all Bakugan Battle Brawlers and Masquerades Brawlers! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:53 am by Guest

» olsztyn wynajecia do pokoje
Attention to all Bakugan Battle Brawlers and Masquerades Brawlers! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:31 pm by Guest

» pokoje w zakopanem centrum
Attention to all Bakugan Battle Brawlers and Masquerades Brawlers! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:25 pm by Guest

» rakowiecka apartamenty cena
Attention to all Bakugan Battle Brawlers and Masquerades Brawlers! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:45 pm by Guest

» buy fans facebook xq
Attention to all Bakugan Battle Brawlers and Masquerades Brawlers! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:18 am by Guest

Chat Box

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:52 pm

Attention to all Bakugan Battle Brawlers and Masquerades Brawlers!

Go down

Attention to all Bakugan Battle Brawlers and Masquerades Brawlers! Empty Attention to all Bakugan Battle Brawlers and Masquerades Brawlers!

Post by Aquos_angel/devil Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:59 pm

Remember you must join either the Bakugan Battle Brawlers or Masquerades Brawlers to brawl here.

Masquerades Brawlers has the Doom card that only works in the City street section so people of the Bakugan Battle Brawlers please be aware of picking the right bakugans before brawling against the Masquerades Brawlers.

When a Bakugan Brawler has lost to one of Masquerades Brawlers you have 2 choices:

1:You can just let your bakugans be sent to the Doom Dimension.

2:You can go to the Doom Dimension fight 1 of the Legendary Soldiers of Vestroia(Depending on your attribute)
once you beat one of the legendary soldiers you have all your bakugans that have been sent to the doom dimension and your out of the Doom Dimension.
Aquos_angel/devil
Aquos_angel/devil
Main admin.
Main admin.

Number of posts : 281
News : [ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Brawler ID
Bakugan: 20

https://wickedbakuganbrawl.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Attention to all Bakugan Battle Brawlers and Masquerades Brawlers! Empty Re: Attention to all Bakugan Battle Brawlers and Masquerades Brawlers!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:00 am

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but wats not awesome is i have no members YET

Back to top Go down

Attention to all Bakugan Battle Brawlers and Masquerades Brawlers! Empty Re: Attention to all Bakugan Battle Brawlers and Masquerades Brawlers!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:06 am

but one thing should you....like add more so peeps will join the battle brawlers(not because i want more members)but i will go to masquerade's brawlers i mean i dont wanna lose my bakugan how about uhhhhhh the brawlers get something like wen they beat 15 followers(can be one person as long as it is 15 times it can be allowed)they can evolve one or... its up to you i mean i want members too

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down